- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other FaveIt users.
- You may not use the FaveIt service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the FaveIt service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack FaveIt or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with FaveIt.
- You must not access FaveIt�����s private API by any other means other than the FaveIt application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from FaveIt including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any FaveIt members (“Spam”).
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from FaveIt, LLC.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of FaveIt, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your FaveIt account. While FaveIt prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that FaveIt cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the FaveIt service at your own risk.
- You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract with FaveIt and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
- The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by FaveIt on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for FaveIt granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that FaveIt and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the FaveIt service for any reason, with or without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark, whether statutory or common law, on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on FaveIt
- FaveIt does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the FaveIt Services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the FaveIt Services, you hereby grant to FaveIt a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside the FaveIt Services.
- Some of the FaveIt Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that FaveIt may place such advertising and promotions on the FaveIt Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- The FaveIt Services contain Content of FaveIt (“FaveIt Content”). FaveIt Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and FaveIt owns and retains all rights in the FaveIt Content and the FaveIt Services. FaveIt hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the FaveIt Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the FaveIt Services.
- The FaveIt Services contain Content of Users and other FaveIt licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the FaveIt Services.
- FaveIt performs technical functions necessary to offer the FaveIt Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the FaveIt Services.
- Although the Site and other FaveIt Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other FaveIt Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of FaveIt. Also, although FaveIt will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, FaveIt reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by FaveIt in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, FaveIt encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, FaveIt is not a backup service. FaveIt will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the FaveIt Services, or the loss of any Content.
- You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
- You agree that this license includes the right for FaveIt to provide, promote, and improve the Services and to make Content submitted to or through the Services available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with FaveIt for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use.
- FaveIt gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software that is provided to you by FaveIt as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by FaveIt, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
- The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or FaveIT as follows.; You may end your legal agreement with FaveIt at any time for any reason by deactivating your account(s) and discontinuing your use of the Services. You do not need to specifically inform FaveIt when you stop using the Services. If you stop using the Services without deactivating your account(s), your account(s) may be deactivated due to prolonged inactivity.
- We may suspend or terminate your accounts or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe: (i) you have violated these Terms (ii) you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; or (iii) our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your account. In all such cases, the Terms shall terminate, including, without limitation, your license to use the Services. Nothing in this section shall affect FaveIt’s rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above in section 1.
- Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, FAVEIT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- FaveIt makes no warranty and disclaims all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that FaveIt is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by FaveIt of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. The Services and Content may also contain recommendations opinions based on and generated from FaveIt user preferences. These recommendations and opinions are not the recommendations or opinions of FaveIt and its third party partners and therefore FaveIt and its third party partners make no warranty and disclaim any and all liability relating to or arising out of these recommendations and opinions.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FAVEIT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; OR (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF FAVEIT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FAVEIT, IF ANY, IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SUBSECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT FAVEIT HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- The failure of FAVEIT to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in New York County, New York, United States, and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
- If you are a federal, state, or local government entity in the United States using the Services in your official capacity and legally unable to accept the controlling law, jurisdiction or venue clauses above, then those clauses do not apply to you. For such U.S. federal government entities, these Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the United States of America (without reference to conflict of laws) and, in the absence of federal law and to the extent permitted under federal law, the laws of the State of New York (excluding choice of law).
- These Terms are the entire and exclusive agreement between FaveIt and you regarding the Services (excluding any services for which you have a separate agreement with FaveIt that is explicitly in addition or in place of these Terms), and these Terms supersede and replace any prior agreements between FaveIt and you regarding the Services. Other than members of the group of companies of which FaveIt, LLC is the parent, no other person or company will be third party beneficiaries to the Terms.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time, the most current version will always on our website. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.